Mobile App Development
Having an app can be a game changing marketing tool to drive traffic and revenue for your business or promotion or whatever it may be. Types of Apps that can be developed:
Basic table functionality
- A good option for businesses who want the app to display basic information. Think about it as a hierarchy: opening screen has big topics and you click one and you now have a set of new lists to click on.
Database driven custom functionality
- Development gets more complex here and starts to get into where the data will be housed. Either “native” (built into the app) or “dynamic” (built into an online web services). An example would be having hundreds of dog breeds that you want to organize and display differently.
Enhancement or Modification of the device firmware or hardware
- This means that you use certain functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and enhance it.
Fully dynamic apps
- These apps rely purely on external information. Similar to the database driven apps.
- On these apps users can input content in a specific way.